2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC Price
If you’re searching for a luxury SUV to upgrade your Rye commute, the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC is a solid choice thanks to features like DYNAMIC SELECT, COMAND® infotainment, and more. Before selecting your favorite GLC configuration, explore the Mercedes-Benz GLC price points. After viewing the base GLC 300 price as well as AMG® GLC options, head to Mercedes-Benz of Greenwich for a test drive.
GLC SUV Price List
- GLC 300 SUV: Starting at an MSRP of $40,700, the base GLC SUV is powered by a 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine that produces 241 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque. Standard features include the likes of a FrontBass® audio system, a power liftgate, and a 14-way power driver seat with memory.
- GLC 300 4MATIC® SUV: This model starts at an MSRP of $42,700 and tacks on the iconic Mercedes-Benz 4MATIC® all-wheel drive system. You’ll get ATTENTION ASSIST®, Active Brake Assist, and ECO-START® standard.
- GLC 350e 4MATIC® SUV: If you want a fuel-efficient SUV, this model is powered by a 2.0L inline-4 turbo + plug-in hybrid electric motor and has a starting MSRP of $49,990. Power is boosted to 315 hp and 413 lb-ft of torque on this model.
- GLC AMG® GLC 43 SUV: Starting at $56,250, this GLC rendition’s AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo creates 362 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque, and can cover 0-60 mph in just 4.8 seconds — quite a feat for a luxury SUV.
- GLC AMG® GLC 63 SUV: If you need even more power on the Stamford roads, this model has a starting MSRP of $69,900 and makes an awe-inspiring 503 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque thanks to a handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine. The fastest of the bunch, the GLC 63 can go from 0-60 mph in 3.8 seconds.
GLC Coupe Price List
- GLC 300 4MATIC® Coupe: Starting at an MSRP of $47,300, the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Coupe is equipped with a 4MATIC® drivetrain, ECO-START®, ATTENTION ASSIST®, and more.
- AMG® GLC 43 Coupe: This model starts at an MSRP of $60,400 and adds on standard features like heated seats and an HD Radio® receiver.
- AMG® GLC 63 Coupe: Starting an an MSRP of $73,150, this model is powered by an AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine and offers 469 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque.
- AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe: At the top of the trim ladder, this model has a starting MSRP of $74,150 and includes a Burmester Surround Sound System, Mercedes-Benz PRESAFE®, and much more.
Explore the GLC in Person at Mercedes-Benz of Greenwich
Once you’re familiar with the Mercedes-Benz price list, make your way from New Canaan to Mercedes-Benz of Greenwich to take your ideal GLC model for a test drive! If you have any questions in the meantime about how to protect your new SUV with comprehensive insurance or would like to find out about the Mercedes-Benz GLC vs. GLE, feel free to contact us. We even offer Mercedes-Benz SUV lease offers! Searching for a used vehicle instead? Read our used vs. CPO vehicle guide, then shop our selection of used Mercedes-Benz SUVs for sale in Greenwich!
More About Mercedes-Benz GLC Features
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC is a compact SUV with generous passenger and cargo room yet fits easily in the garage. Additionally, the new GLC comes with a variety of features to help you stay organized on Rye roads. Learn more about the Mercedes-Benz GLC dimensions below! Learn MoreView GLC Inventory Mercedes-Benz GLC Cargo Space The…
If you’re searching for a luxury SUV to upgrade your Rye commute, the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC is a solid choice thanks to features like DYNAMIC SELECT, COMAND® infotainment, and more. Before selecting your favorite GLC configuration, explore the Mercedes-Benz GLC price points. After viewing the base GLC 300 price as well as AMG® GLC options,…