What’s Inside the 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Interior?
The cabin of the E-Class has even more to offer after 2021’s much-anticipated mid-cycle refresh, and we know that our neighbors are eager to take a closer look! This year’s E-Class interior features exciting and advanced technologies like Mercedes-Benz User Experience, as well as a redesigned steering wheel with built-in touch sensors, but that’s not all! Explore the full range of comforts, conveniences, and technologies below, along with the 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class dimensions. We know you’ll love what you see.
Luxury Features & Technologies
The biggest change to the Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior just might be the addition of Mercedes-Benz User Experience, or MBUX: a new infotainment system that builds on the capabilities of COMAND® with powerful features like Natural Language Understanding. Wondering what else you can expect from the baseline E-Class Sedan interior? Here’s what else to look for on your test drive:
- 12.3-inch touchscreen multimedia display
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- Touchpad controller
- MB Navigation
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- Heated Power front seats with memory
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- 64-color LED ambient lighting
- 40/20/40-split folding rear seats
- Remote Start via Mercedes me connect Mobile App
That’s right, all this comes standard in the base model. If you decide to upgrade your Rye drives, you can enjoy even more:
- Nappa leather upholstery
- Head-Up Display
- Burmester Surround Sound system
- Ventilated active multicontour front seats with massage
- Inductive wireless charging with NFC pairing
- designo® floor mats
- And much more
Customize Your E-Class Interior with Packages
If you’d like to customize your Mercedes-Benz E-Class sedan’s interior, but you’re not sure if you want to jump to the next trim level, you’ll still have plenty of options to consider. Available packages include:
- designo® Exclusive Nappa Leather Package – Includes designo® Macchiato Beige/Saddle Brown Exclusive Nappa leather upholstery, designo® floor mats, Topstitched Nappa leather dash trim, and a designo® Macchiato Beige DINAMICA headliner.
- Premium Package — Includes SiriusXM 6-month All Access trial, Burmester Surround Sound system, Active Parking Assist, Surround View System, and a Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Warmth & Comfort Package — Includes a rapid heating feature for front seats, heated front armrests, and a heated steering wheel.
Of course, you’ll also have plenty of reasons to choose a higher trim, especially if you’re looking for more power. Although 2021 updates for the AMG® E-Class interior haven’t yet been released, you should be on the lookout for more information coming your way.
2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Dimensions
The Mercedes-Benz E-Class dimensions remain more or less unchanged for the new model year. In its sedan body style, the E-Class remains a paragon of balance and luxury:
- Headroom (Front/Rear) – 37.3 / 38.2 inches
- Legroom (Front/Rear) – 41.7 / 36.2 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear) – 57.8 / 57.1 inches
- Trunk Volume – 13.1 cubic feet
- Seating Capacity – 5 Passengers
Explore the New E-Class at Mercedes-Benz of Greenwich!
If you’re ready to fall in love with the new Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior, you’ll need to see it for yourself! Find out how to set up a safe and secure test drive at Mercedes-Benz of Greenwich or explore online buying options from the comfort of your home in Stamford or New Canaan.
More from Mercedes-Benz of Greenwich
Have you been thinking about buying the newMercedes-Benz GLB SUV? We don’t blame you. The stylish good looks of this SUV combined with reliable performance and cutting-edge features would make it a fine addition to any Greenwich driveway. But maybe you’re also curious about the Mercedes-Benz GLB towing capacity. The GLB isn’t actually rated for…
The cabin of the E-Class has even more to offer after 2021’s much-anticipated mid-cycle refresh, and we know that our neighbors are eager to take a closer look! This year’s E-Class interior features exciting and advanced technologies like Mercedes-Benz User Experience, as well as a redesigned steering wheel with built-in touch sensors, but that’s not…
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions are sure to satisfy you and all of your passengers as you travel throughout Greenwich and Rye. We’ve covered everything you need to know about the interior and exterior Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions below, so you can step into this seven-passenger SUV with confidence. Once you’ve seen enough, schedule a test…