What’s Inside the 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Interior?
The cabin of the E-Class has even more to offer after 2021’s much-anticipated mid-cycle refresh, and we know that our neighbors are eager to take a closer look! This year’s E-Class interior features exciting and advanced technologies like Mercedes-Benz User Experience, as well as a redesigned steering wheel with built-in touch sensors, but that’s not all! Explore the full range of comforts, conveniences, and technologies below, along with the 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class dimensions. We know you’ll love what you see.
2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Luxury Interior Features & Technologies
- 12.3-inch touchscreen multimedia display
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- Touchpad controller
- MB Navigation
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- Heated Power front seats with memory
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- 64-color LED ambient Mercedes-Benz interior lights
- 40/20/40-split folding rear seats
- Remote Start via Mercedes me connect Mobile App
That’s right, all this comes standard in the base model. If you decide to upgrade your Rye drives, you can enjoy even more:
- Nappa leather upholstery
- Head-Up Display
- Burmester Surround Sound system
- Ventilated active multicontour front seats with massage
- Inductive wireless charging with NFC pairing
- designo® floor mats
- And much more
If you’re looking for even more features, you might want to move up to the S-Class!
Customize Your E-Class Interior with Packages
If you’d like to customize your Mercedes-Benz E-Class sedan’s interior, but you’re not sure if you want to jump to the next trim level, you’ll still have plenty of options to consider. Available packages include:
- designo® Exclusive Nappa Leather Package – Includes designo® Macchiato Beige/Saddle Brown Exclusive Nappa leather upholstery, designo® floor mats, Topstitched Nappa leather dash trim, and a designo® Macchiato Beige DINAMICA headliner.
- Premium Package — Includes SiriusXM 6-month All Access trial, Burmester Surround Sound system, Active Parking Assist, Surround View System, and a Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Warmth & Comfort Package — Includes a rapid heating feature for front seats, heated front armrests, and a heated steering wheel.
Of course, you’ll also have plenty of reasons to choose a higher trim, especially if you’re looking for more power. Although 2021 updates for the AMG® E-Class interior haven’t yet been released, you should be on the lookout for more information coming your way.
2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Dimensions
The Mercedes-Benz E-Class dimensions remain more or less unchanged for the new model year. In its sedan body style, the E-Class remains a paragon of balance and luxury:
Mercedes-Benz E-Class Interior: Front Seat Dimensions
- Headroom: 37.3 inches
- Legroom: 41.7 inches
- Shoulder Room: 57.8 inches
Mercedes-Benz E-Class Interior: Back Seat Dimensions
- Headroom: 38.2 inches
- Legroom: 36.2 inches
- Shoulder Room: 57.1 inches
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class sedan interior seats five passengers comfortably, and this model can accommodate up to 13.1 cubic feet of cargo space in the trunk.
As in years past, the latest E-Class will also be offered in Coupe, Cabriolet, and Wagon configurations. Choosing a different model will impact your Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior: back seat dimensions are smaller in coupe models, and cabriolet models offer less cargo space. However, the E-Class Wagon has a larger cargo area, and it can even be equipped with third-row jump seats. All this is to say that it’s easy to find a model that matches your needs!
Explore the New E-Class at Mercedes-Benz of Greenwich!
If you’re ready to fall in love with the new Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior, you’ll need to see it for yourself! Give us a call at Call sales Phone Number(877) 634-4150 to set up a safe and secure test drive at Mercedes-Benz of Greenwich or explore online buying options from the comfort of your home in Stamford or New Canaan.
More from Mercedes-Benz of Greenwich
The 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV may seem like any other luxury SUV at first glance but it’ll certainly stand out on the Rye roads. Its exterior styling is handsome and stylish while its interior is packed full of features and amenities. There’s plenty to appreciate with the new Mercedes-Benz GLC and that’s clear as soon…
The styling of a new Mercedes-Benz is sure to turn heads on the Rye roads. With flowing lines and sophisticated design elements, you’ll be looking back at your ride almost every time if you’ve got a Mercedes-Benz. The 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLC is no different and it offers an exterior design that’ll impress those you pass…
Driving nearly any new Mercedes-Benz vehicle on the Rye roads will deliver you an experience you won’t forget. However, if you’re looking for the ultimate luxury vehicle that comes packed with incredible innovations, there’s no better choice than a 2022 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan. The new Mercedes-Benz S-Class sedan builds upon a legendary reputation and offers…