2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class vs. 2018 Audi A4
Having trouble deciding whether you would prefer to drive the 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class or the 2018 Audi A4 around Rye? Between the two, you’ll find that the C-Class:
- Churns out 51 more hp and 37 more lb-ft of torque from its comparable introductory engine
- Achieves a superior five-star safety rating
- Holds 2.1 more gallons of gas in the fuel tank
From the start, the Mercedes-Benz C-Class proves itself a stronger performer than the Audi A4.
- C-Class: Its 2.0L turbocharged inline-four engine delivers 241 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque via a nine-speed automatic transmission.
- A4: A similar 2.0L turbocharged inline-four manages only 190 hp and 236 lb-ft of torque via a seven-speed automatic transmission.
The 2018 C-Class comes standard with the following features, which are either unavailable or cost more to have on the 2018 A4:
- Genuine wood trim
- Front power headrests
- Front power memory seats
- Available cooled front seats
- Optional navigation with voice control
- Vehicle Location System
- Telematics including Internet services, roadside assistance, emergency SOS, and more
Not only is the C-Class safer than the A4, with a five-star safety rating as compared with a four-star safety rating, but it also offers more advanced safety systems right off the bat, including:
- DISTRONIC PLUS® Intelligent Cruise Control
- DYNAMIC SELECT
- PARKTRONIC with Active Parking Assist
Learn More About the Mercedes-Benz C-Class Performance Features
Browse your options and learn more about the Mercedes-Benz C-Class performance features when you visit Mercedes-Benz of Greenwich! Our team is standing by to help you find the right C-Class configuration for your budget and lifestyle. Wondering about other Mercedes-Benz vs. Audi matchups? Explore the E-Class vs. Audi A6.