2022 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Interior
The 2022 Mercedes-Benz S-Class interior puts the brand’s commitment to unparalleled luxury on full display. If you’re searching for a spacious and lushly appointed sedan, you simply can’t afford to overlook what it has to offer. Our guide to the cabin of this flagship sedan covers the Mercedes-Benz S-Class interior dimensions, features, lighting, and more!
2022 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Interior Dimensions
Almost every Mercedes-Benz S-Class sold in the U.S. has been built with an extended wheelbase, and as a result, this model offers much more rear legroom than your experience in the segment may have led you to expect! The proof is in the numbers:
- Seating capacity: 5 passengers
- Front/rear headroom: 42.1 / 39.4 inches
- Front/rear shoulder room: 59.6 / 39.4 inches
- Front/rear legroom: TBA / 43.8 inches
- Cargo volume: 12.9 cubic feet
2022 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Interior Features
When you head out on the roads of New Canaan or Greenwich, your Mercedes-Benz S-Class will feel like a mobile palace and a home away from home! Even a glance at the 2022 Mercedes-Benz S-Class interior features should convince you that this sedan is in a league of its own:
- 12.8-inch Organic LED touchscreen with Mercedes-Benz User Experience
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- Finely tailored leather, wood, and metal accents
- Burmester® 3D Surround Sound with High-End 4D upgrade option
- Biometric authentication
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration
- Near-Field Communication (NFC) technology
- Heated 12-way power front seats
- Active multicontour front seats with massage
- Energizing kinetics for front seats
- Air Balance cain fragrance system
- Rapid-heating and ventilated front seats
Our review wouldn’t be complete without mention of the Mercedes-Benz S-Class interior lighting setup: a luxurious ambient display that allows you to select from 64 different colors. With this technology, it’s easy to set the right tone for every drive through Rye and Stamford.
Step Into the Cabin of the S-Class at Mercedes-Benz of Greenwich!
If you like what you’ve seen in our review of the 2022 Mercedes-Benz S-Class interior, we know you’ll find even more to love when you have a chance to experience the cabin for yourself. Contact us to set up a test drive, or continue your research online with our in-depth Mercedes-Benz guides.
More from Mercedes-Benz of Greenwich
The styling of a new Mercedes-Benz is sure to turn heads on the Rye roads. With flowing lines and sophisticated design elements, you’ll be looking back at your ride almost every time if you’ve got a Mercedes-Benz. The 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLC is no different and it offers an exterior design that’ll impress those you pass…
Driving nearly any new Mercedes-Benz vehicle on the Rye roads will deliver you an experience you won’t forget. However, if you’re looking for the ultimate luxury vehicle that comes packed with incredible innovations, there’s no better choice than a 2022 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan. The new Mercedes-Benz S-Class sedan builds upon a legendary reputation and offers…
The E-Class is a household name for a reason, and the 2022 Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior is offering more than ever before. With standard features including Mercedes-Benz User Experience and 64-color customizable ambient lighting, you’ll feel right at home as soon as you get behind the wheel. Plus, since the E-Class is offered in a wide…