2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS Interior
The 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS is the brand’s first completely electric vehicle to hit the U.S. market. It’s sleek, luxurious, and has all the latest features you’ve come to expect. However, one of the most impressive features is the Mercedes-Benz EQS interior, which leads its class with both tech and safety features. Learn more about the Mercedes-Benz EQS interior with our in-depth guide today.
If you’d like to explore the EQS when it arrives in Greenwich and New Canaan, feel free to contact us anytime!
Features: Mercedes-Benz EQS Interior
The Mercedes-Benz EQS interior is packed full of the latest tech, and it also provides a comfortable environment for both you and your passengers. Let’s check out some of the most impressive interior features:
- Display Technology: When you opt for the base model EQS 450+, you’ll receive an intuitive 12.8-inch touchscreen with a beautiful portrait display. If you choose the EQS 580 4MATIC®, you’ll get to enjoy the brand new MBUX Hyperscreen, which provides three screens that combine into one large infotainment center across the dashboard. This is all beautifully arranged underneath a 56-inch curved glass surface.
- Connectivity and Control:If you opt for the 4MATIC® EQS trim, you’ll receive the impressive MBUX infotainment display outfitted with Natural Language Understanding, Augmented Reality Navigation, and the “Hey Mercedes” keyword activation. You’ll also get the 64-color ambient lighting package that is completely customizable through the ENERGIZING COMFORT® system. You’ll also be immersed in the high-quality Burmester® 3D Sound System with concert-quality audio.
- Comfort That Exceeds Expectations: When you choose the new EQS, you’ll receive an immersive panoramic sunroof, 4-zone climate control, heated seats with a front seat massage feature, and AIRMATIC® Air Suspension standard, delivering a comfortable ride around Greenwich.
For the armrests and instrument panel, you’ll be able to enjoy NEOTEX®, which provides both looks and feels like nubuck leather, and is as durable as neoprene. Also included are real leather seats with beautifully crafted stitching and illuminated piping throughout the interior. Let’s check out some additional 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS interior features below:
- DIGITAL LIGHT® with Lightband
- Comfort Front Headrest and Rear Headrest Pillows
- Soft close doors
- Fingerprint Sensor for biometric authentication
- Comfort center armrest with wireless charging
- Six 100W USB-C Ports
- And much more
What We Know So Far About the EQS Interior Dimensions
Because the new EQS is essentially an electric S-Class, it’s extremely spacious and provides exceptional comfort for all passengers. However, its all-new Mercedes-Benz EQ interior does set it apart from the traditional S-Class. What’s more, because the EQS lacks a transmission tunnel, there’s plenty of additional space in both the front and rear. Furthermore, it’s 126.4-inch wheelbase is quite close in comparison to the LWB S-Class with its 126.6-inch wheelbase. Therefore, the EQS is sure to provide an exceptional experience for those traveling around Stamford.
Learn More About the Mercedes-Benz EQS at Mercedes-Benz of Greenwich!
Now that you know more about the Mercedes-Benz EQS interior, stop by Mercedes-Benz of Greenwich to see this impressive vehicle for yourself! You can reserve your new EQS in Greenwich, and meet with our finance center to have all your questions answered! If you’re interested in purchasing the EQS or any other Mercedes-Benz vehicle, be sure to take advantage of our new vehicle specials to secure an excellent price near Rye.
More from Mercedes-Benz of Greenwich
When you want the ultimate luxury sedan, the 2023 Mercedes-Benz S-Class has you covered. Often referred to as the pinnacle of luxury, the latest Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan comes packed full of features and amenities for you to enjoy on Rye drives. When you climb inside the new Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan, you’re treated to high-quality…
If you’re looking for a Mercedes-Benz that delivers outstanding comfort for your Rye adventures, the new Mercedes-Benz GLB won’t let you down. The 2023 Mercedes-Benz GLB offers three rows of seating so you can bring along friends and family with you when you’re tackling your Stamford drives. It’s spacious and delivers outstanding versatility, so…
Electric vehicles are becoming more common on the Rye roads. They deliver impressive efficiency and advanced features to help drivers like you take on your drives in pure comfort. The electric vehicles from Mercedes-Benz are designed to deliver that legendary Mercedes-Benz luxury with the added innovation of an EV to take your Stamford adventures…