2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Interior
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class interior offers next-generation technology, plenty of creature comforts, and impressive interior dimensions, too. Our guide to the cabin of this well-loved sedan shows you exactly what to expect from the Mercedes-Benz C 300 interior, along with many of the highlights that you can find in upper-level
2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Interior Dimensions
The Mercedes-Benz C 300 dimensions have helped to make the base-level sedan into one of the most popular small luxury cars in the greater Rye area. In fact, you can expect every Mercedes-Benz C-Class interior to provide plenty of space for passengers and cargo:
- Headroom (Front/Rear): 37.1 inches/37.1 inches
- Legroom (Front/Rear): 41.7 inches/35.2 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear): 55.3 inches/55.0 inches
- Trunk Volume: 12.6 cubic feet
Every C-Class Sedan comes standard with a driver memory function and 40/20/40-split folding rear seats. If you’re also considering a C-Class Coupe or a C-Class Cabriolet, here’s what you should know about the differences between their interiors:
- Compared to the sedan, the C-Class coupe will have a little less rear legroom.
- Compared to the sedan or the coupe, the C-Class Cabriolet will offer less trunk space.
Although the C-Class Sedan interior offers the most space, we don’t expect this fact to dissuade drivers who are already considering the stylish alternatives. If you’re looking for even more generous interior dimensions, compare the C-Class to the E-Class before you make a final decision.
2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Interior Features
When you head out on the roads of Rye and Stamford, your C-Class Sedan will keep you comfortable and connected with many of today’s leading technology features and amenities. Here, we’ve selected some of the highlights in the Mercedes-Benz C 300 interior:
C-Class Interior Technology
- 10.25-inch high-resolution center display & 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- Steering wheel with Touch Control Buttons, with central controller and rotary knob
- FrontBass system paired with Apple CarPlay™, Android Auto™, and dual USB audio ports
- 3 years of Mercedes me connect services
- Remote Start via Mercedes me connect Mobile App
- Mercedes me connect Assist Services
C-Class Interior Comfort and Convenience
- Power front seats with driver-seat memory
- Dual-zone automatic climate control with heated front seats
- Power-folding side mirrors
- KEYLESS GO® and HANDS-FREE ACCESS®
- Remote open/close for windows and sunroof
If you’d like to know how the C-Class compares to a rival, our comparison against the BMW 3 Series is one of the smartest places to start! If you’re considering a more impressive trim, don’t miss your chance to review some of the options and additions that become available at higher levels:
- 64-color ambient lighting
- Ventilated front seats
- AMG® Line styling
- Touchpad controller
- Head-Up Display
- Burmester® Surround Sound System
- Inductive wireless charging and NFC pairing
- And much more!
Step into the Mercedes-Benz C-Class Interior at Our Dealership!
Your adventure can begin at Mercedes-Benz of Greenwich today–but you might also find that it’s preferable to shop online! No matter which route you end up taking, explore our new leasing specials to get everything you desire in your new Mercedes-Benz C-Class interior. Give us a call at Call sales Phone Number(877) 634-4150 to learn more about the Mercedes-Benz C-Class and to schedule your test drive with Mercedes-Benz of Greenwich today!
More from Mercedes-Benz of Greenwich
Start your adventure around Rye with the luxurious 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB. In exchange for the Mercedes-Benz GLB price, drivers all around Rye can augment their daily drive with stunning performance specs and a comfortable cabin full of intuitive features. Read on with Mercedes-Benz of Greenwich to explore the Mercedes-Benz GLB price list detail and find the model that has everything you need.
Drivers who explore the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE configurations are practically guaranteed to find exactly what they desire! After all, the GLE is a perennial leader among midsize luxury SUVs, and it’s offering more than ever before in the current model-year. Whether you’re considering the base-level Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 or you’re looking for an incomparable AMG® trim, we think you’ll have a hard time settling for any alternative on the market.
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions make it easy to get comfortable in any row, and all configurations offer plenty of room for cargo, too! This full-size SUV seats up to seven as standard, or six with optional second-row captain’s chairs. Fold the rear seats flat, and you can even use the Mercedes-Benz GLS interior to transport up to 84.7 cubic feet of cargo! Ready for a closer look? We’ve covered dimensions and features in detail below, so you can step into this large SUV with confidence.