2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE Configurations
Drivers who explore the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE configurations are practically guaranteed to find exactly what they desire! After all, the GLE is a perennial leader among midsize luxury SUVs, and it’s offering more than ever before in the current model-year. Whether you’re considering the base-level Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 or you’re looking for an incomparable AMG® trim, we think you’ll have a hard time settling for any alternative on the market.
Mercedes-Benz GLE Trim Levels by Price
2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE Configurations: SUVRye-area drivers have a wide range of Mercedes-Benz GLE trim levels to consider. If you’re not quite satisfied with the Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 or the Mercedes-Benz GLE 450, you can upgrade with the GLE 580 or even an AMG® model:
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 SUV – $54,750 MSRP*
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 4MATIC®® SUV – $57,250 MSRP*
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE 450 4MATIC®® SUV – $62,500 MSRP*
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE 580 4MATIC®® SUV – $78,900 MSRP*
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz AMG® GLE 53 4MATIC®®+ SUV – $72,350 MSRP*
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz AMG® GLE 63 S 4MATIC®®+ SUV – $113,950 MSRP*
2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE Configurations: CoupeIf you’re looking for a high-end model with stunning looks and power to spare, you can’t go wrong with the Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe. AMG® produces two of these models:
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz AMG® GLE 53 Coupe – $76,500 MSRP*
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz AMG® GLE 63 S Coupe – $116,000 MSRP*
Mercedes-Benz GLE 350: Standard Features
- 12.3-inch touchscreen multimedia display
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster display
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX)
- Voice Control with Natural Language Understanding
- “Hey, Mercedes” keyword activation
- Integrated MB Navigation
- Five USB-C ports
- FrontBass system
- Inductive wireless charging with NFC pairing
- Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™ Compatibility
- Power front seats with memory
- Power liftgate
- Remote Start via Mercedes me Mobile App
- KEYLESS GO®
- MB-Tex® upholstery
- Heated front seats
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Power 2nd-row side-window sunshades
- 40/20/40-split folding 2nd-row seats
- Household-type 115V power outlet
- Brake HOLD feature
Which Mercedes-Benz GLE Configuration is Right for You?
Although it’s important to point out that coupe models offer a distinct sloping roofline that the SUV configurations lack, the most important differences between the Mercedes-Benz GLE configurations have to do with what you’ll find under the hood:
- Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 – Turbocharged 2.0L i4 with 255 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque
- Mercedes-Benz GLE 450 & GLE 450 4MATIC®® – 3.0L i6 turbo with 362 hp and 369 lb-ft of torque
- Mercedes-Benz GLE 580 4MATIC®® – 4.0L V8 biturbo with 483 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque
- Mercedes-Benz AMG® GLE 53 4MATIC®®+ – AMG®-enhanced 3.0L i6 turbo with 429 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque
- Mercedes-Benz AMG® GLE 63 S 4MATIC®®+ – Handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo with 603 hp and 627 lb-ft of torque
- Mercedes-Benz AMG® GLE 53 Coupe – AMG®-enhanced 3.0L i6 turbo with 429 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque
- Mercedes-Benz AMG® GLE 63 S Coupe – Handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo with 603 hp and 627 lb-ft of torque
Upgrading your trim level will also unlock additional standard features and options. While the following list is not exhaustive, we can’t resist the opportunity to run through the highlights:
- Mercedes-Benz GLE 450 models can be optioned with adaptive suspension, soft-close doors, and sport exhaust system.
- The Mercedes-Benz GLE 580 SUV receives genuine leather upholstery and a surround-view camera system as standard.
- The AMG® GLE 53 4MATIC®®+ SUV gains standard air suspension, a premium 13-speaker Burmester® audio system, 20-inch wheels, and a host of additional options. The GLE 53 Coupe features similar upgrades, but adds 21-inch wheels.
- The AMG® GLE 63 S 4MATIC®+ SUV somehow gives you even more to love. At the top of the lineup, you’ll encounter a limited slip differential, ventilated front seats, high-performance brakes, adaptive headlights, and much more.
Take advantage of our Mercedes-Benz SUV lease specials to bring home your favorite model for a price that feels just right.
Find Your New Mercedes-Benz GLE at Mercedes-Benz of Greenwich!
Our dealership is easy to reach from anywhere near Stamford or New Canaan, but it’s even easier to shop and buy online from home! No matter which Mercedes-Benz GLE configurations have captured your attention, we can’t wait to help you get behind the wheel.
*Base MSRP excludes transportation and handling charges, destination charges, taxes, title, registration, preparation and documentary fees, tags, labor and installation charges, insurance, and optional equipment, products, packages and accessories. Options, model availability and actual dealer price may vary. See dealer for details, costs and terms.
More from Mercedes-Benz of Greenwich
The GLE is a perfectly balanced midsize SUV for families in the Rye area, but which of the 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLE configurations is the best fit for your needs? With four options to consider in this year’s lineup, it’s easy to find the perfect match—and we’ve laid out everything you need to know about…
The 2022 Mercedes-Benz C-Class interior offers everything that you’d expect to find in one of the world’s premier compact luxury sedans—and then some. Whether you’re searching for next-generation technologies, generous dimensions, or amenities that will please every passenger, you’ll find it right here. Find out what to expect from your test drive by reading…
The 2022 Mercedes-Benz S-Class interior puts the brand’s commitment to unparalleled luxury on full display. If you’re searching for a spacious and lushly appointed sedan, you simply can’t afford to overlook what it has to offer. Our guide to the cabin of this flagship sedan covers the Mercedes-Benz S-Class interior dimensions, features, lighting, and…